Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Camping Trip

This year for Labor Day weekend we went camping with all of our family...the Platt and Davis families. We feel very blessed to have our families be so close that we can all hang out and vacation together! Not everyone could make it, and we sure missed them-but we had a lot of fun anyway!
We were camped right by the river, and it was so pretty! I couldn't help but throw this picture in!
Dad had a lot of fun playing with the kids!
Josh and Maggie
Four lovely ladies playing Mexican Train
Joseph. He sang to us with his guitar one night, and we all loved it! Especially the song about the "Leggy leggy Blondie blondie."
We all played in the river...or at least on the rocks in the river!
I took lots of cute pictures of the girls so here are a few of the 131 pictures I took of my kids!








Winston was mad at us for taking pictures of him and making him wear a sweater. You can tell by the look on his face!

Sunday night and Monday morning it was really rainy and cold. We survived the mud and rain and had a good time!


Maggie was our little Marshmallow Man! She looked really cute!

4 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Wow, you're a fast blogger! Great pictures! xoxox

Leslie said...

I love the cute pictures of you and your girls! I also laughed at the picture of Winston. You're right, he does look ticked off! :) It looks like you guys had fun, and it looks beautiful where ever you were.

Becky said...

just a few? I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm glad to see that you are present in some of the pictures as well, way to go!

What a fun weekend. Did you guys cut any firewood, or is that tradition gone?

Necha said...

Becky-we (well the boys) cut wood. My dad got a load and took it home because he had to speak in church on Sunday-and then he came back up and got a second load. Matthew got a load too. So yes-the tradition lives on!!