Tuesday, September 30, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? I went lots of dates...but I really only dated one person seriously.

2. What kind of car did you drive? 87 Toyota Corolla

3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? Probably the one that stands out is when I was walking up the stairs and I tripped and my books flew to the top of the stairs. A boy was there and he helped me up and got my books for me. I felt really dumb...but thats it...! I can't really think of anything else.

4. Were you a party animal? Maybe for about a week my senior year...but I was too responsible. I worked 30 hours a week!

5. Were you considered a flirt? Everyone says I was, but I don't remember it!!

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in band my freshman year, but I quit because the teacher told me "Do you know what I hate about you? You are not like your brother Ben." (No offence Ben!!) But I couldn't stand him after that. Just because I couldn't practice 2 hours a day didn't make me someone he should hate and be rude to.

7. Were you a nerd? No...I was just normal I think. I had popular friends, and cowgirl friends, and jock friends, and dorky friends. Maybe even some stoner friends. I got along with everyone.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way! My dad would have killed me!!

10. Can you still sing the fight song? umm, if you remind me the first words. I can sing my mom and dad's high school song though!!! "R-I-C-H-F-I-E-L-D, RHS, Red and blue..." :)

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I loved pulling pranks on Mr. Shenk. He loved it too, but he wouldn't admit it.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the Devil's Den (Is that what it was called?)

13. School mascot? I big headed Devil

14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Nope, Josh didn't ask me...dang his hide!!

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck no!!! I hated having dead lines!

16. What do you remember most about graduation? I was really disappointed in the way some of the kids acted. They made us all look bad.

17. Where did you go on senior skip day? Yeah right...like OUR school would have really had one of those.

18. Were you in any clubs? Nope...well the seminary councel, but that wasn't a school thing

19. Have you gained some weight since then? I am about the same I think. I lost a lot of weight when I got sick after high school, and now I have gained all THAT back with babies.

20. Who was your prom date? I was working that night...that is one thing I guess I would go back and change. I would have not worked so much and had more fun.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? no. Heather wants me to go, but I just dread the thought...I don't know why. I will go with Josh to his though.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? I would tell myself that life isn't so serious, and that it is okay to have fun and be a kid, and that it isn't the end of the world if I am not totally responsible at all times. (I know...that doesn't sound anything like me now-but that is how I was. I got it all out in college!! I should have let some of that out in high school!)

**I'm tagging everyone who ever went to high school! I may even make Josh do this and post it later! He loved High School! :)

No comments: