
We have a plum tree in our back yard and it is almost ready to harvest! I am not exactly looking forward to canning them. I don't know if I want to make jelly or syrup or both! But I only have a few more days to decide because soon I am going to be out there with a ladder picking them all!

Tessa loves them. She calls them "apples" and she has already picked all of the lower ones off and eaten them. Now I have to bend the branches down so she can reach them.

Fall really is my
favorite season for this very reason. There is just something about the crisper air and the fresh fruit and vegetables! (Oh, and the being able to use your oven again to make dinner! It's just too hot in the summer to turn it on! So I am having fun making chicken pot pie and Sunday roast once again!!)
2 comments:
Hey that book that Connor read was called Fablehaven. I read it too. I love it. There is now fablehaven 2 and 3 too.
Very cute - you are such a photographer!
Post a Comment