1. 10 years ago... I was 17 and working 30 hours a week and a junior in high school.
2. 5 years ago.....I was living in Logan Utah going to school and dating this really hot guy named Josh! I had just had a kidney transplant four months earlier and I was doing great!!
3. 1 year ago...Maggie had JUST gotten home from the hospital and I was taking care of her and Tessa, and I REALLY didn't leave the house much during that time in my life. (Kinda hard with two preemies!!)
4. Yesterday...I made a big pot of Jambalaya! It was good. (although not as good as Charlotte's friend's, because I just used the box kind and added my own sausage and shrimp.)
5. 5 favorite snacks...my healthy chocolate, fresh sliced tomatoes with a sprinkle of salt, (I'm trying to think...I'm not a snack food eater, I like MEALS for my snacks!!)
6. 5 favorite books....That's a hard one...how about, "Night" By Eli Weisel, "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelly, "Roll of Thunder hear my cry" which I beleive was written by Milldred Taylor-could be wrong though, "A wrinkle in Time" by Madeline L'Engle, and All the Harry Potter books.
7. 5 favorite places to run away...I don't get away much, and so when we do run off for a date it's usually to Salt Lake...which is fun, but FAVORITE...I guess I have to say Las Vegas. Josh and I need to run away to there for a week. Anyone want to watch our kids??? :) ha ha
(FOUR more! You have to be kidding!)
8. 5 bad habits...procrastination, laziness, eating too much, not eating enough, not going to bed until 2:00 am.
9. 5 things I would never wear...a g-string bikini, a marilyn manson t-shirt, thigh high boots with 5 inch heals, a short skirt with no underwear, and anything S&M.
10. 5 things I enjoy...Chocolate, massages, yoga, sleeping, indian flute music.
*I am tagging everyone!!! DO IT!!
The time I was scammed and Tangents!
1 hour ago
1 comment:
Yeah! You have blog too! I am addicted to blog reading. It is what I do when Maya is asleep when I should be cleaning!
Your children are so beautiful! The red hair! I love it! I love being a mommy, it is the best thing I have ever done. I can't believe she is 5 months old now. And Maggie is 2! That is awesome.
Any Branch has a blogspot also if you want to check it out.
branchhunsaker.blogspot.com
--Emily
Post a Comment