Maggie is walking!! She actually took her first steps over a month ago...but it has taken her awhile to really get going. But I am sure proud of her!
(Please excuse my pants less child. She had cute little matching purple pants, but she is too skinny to keep them up!)

I thought I would throw in some pictures of the girls playing. They are very silly! Here is Tessa deciding what she wants to order from Chinese take out. I think she is saying "Ooo, the Moo Goo Gi Pan looks delicious!"

Maggie is getting the concept of how things work and what they do. She watches Tessa like a hawk and copies her. She knows that this princess head band goes on her head.

And she knows that the puzzle pieces go on the puzzle board...below is an actual puzzle that Maggie did all by herself! I don't really care that the pieces aren't in the right spots, I am just excited that she understands that they go there!
...but every now and then a fight brakes out. The especially fight over books! We are working on the concept of sharing. :)










3 comments:
You have a very lovely blog about your family. I think the scrapbook look is very cute. And your kids are too adorable for words.
What sweet pictures of the girls. They really do have busy lives... busy learning and growing and being loved. It's a pretty good life, don't you think?
I always enjoy seeing your pictures of the girls. These are really fun.
Post a Comment