Me and my sister in law, Sally, canned spaghetti sauce yesterday. I have to thank her for all her help! I feel like a little kid when it comes to that stuff, and I have NO IDEA what I am doing...but Sally is much wiser than I am, and she is a wonderful teacher of canning! I had fun doing it although it is A LOT of work. But the end product is definitely worth it! As I told Sally, my favorite part of canning, besides eating the food of course, is when I am laying in bed at night, with bottled produce blanketing my counters in the kitchen, and I lay there and hear a "pop.....pop" as the bottles are sealing! If you have ever canned you know the sound I am talking about! There is something very satisfying about each "pop" that just makes me SO HAPPY! Yay for canning!!! (However, Does anyone want to can my plums for me when they are ready. I don't want to do all the work!!) Just kidding :)
The time I was scammed and Tangents!
1 hour ago
1 comment:
Very impressive Necha. It looks yummy!
Post a Comment