Happy Birthday Tessa!
Tessa turned two yesterday and we had a little party for her at the park. I really didn't mean for this post to be so long, but I took 75 pictures and there were a lot of cute ones! But don't worry-I narrowed it down to 18!
We had a lunch/dinner with all the family that lives in town. The kids played at the park and had a blast.
Here is the lady of the hour!

And Maggie enjoying the festivities!
The olives were a big hit!
Grandpa Platt took Tessa for a ride in the wagon. Tessa loved it! I think the wagon was the main attraction of this party! Thanks Matthew and Sally for walking over with your wagon. Our party would have been a flop without it! 
The kids had fun at the park, and Tessa learned a new trick...hanging from the bars! They were so proud that they had to give themselves a round of applause.

And of course-More of that Magical Wagon!!

At present time Tessa wasn't too excited about opening her presents. She kept getting up and leaving, and we would have to shoo her back. Eventually her daddy came over and helped her rip them all open VERY QUICKLY to get it over with. She'll figure it out someday!
Tessa turned two yesterday and we had a little party for her at the park. I really didn't mean for this post to be so long, but I took 75 pictures and there were a lot of cute ones! But don't worry-I narrowed it down to 18!
We had a lunch/dinner with all the family that lives in town. The kids played at the park and had a blast.
Here is the lady of the hour!
And Maggie enjoying the festivities!
The olives were a big hit!
Grandpa Platt took Tessa for a ride in the wagon. Tessa loved it! I think the wagon was the main attraction of this party! Thanks Matthew and Sally for walking over with your wagon. Our party would have been a flop without it! 
The kids had fun at the park, and Tessa learned a new trick...hanging from the bars! They were so proud that they had to give themselves a round of applause.
And of course-More of that Magical Wagon!!
At present time Tessa wasn't too excited about opening her presents. She kept getting up and leaving, and we would have to shoo her back. Eventually her daddy came over and helped her rip them all open VERY QUICKLY to get it over with. She'll figure it out someday!

I opted for cupcakes instead of a cake. I figured it would be easier-and it was! I was going to make them really fancy, but then I decided that she is only two, and she wouldn't REALLY appreciate them....maybe I'll make her a 


2 comments:
Wish we could have been there. On the other hand, I loved where we were.....hmmmm, too many choices!
All those pictures are precious... happpy birthday Tessa! Hey, smart thinking on the cupcakes.. and they were way cute too!
Post a Comment