Monday, August 25, 2008

Adventures at 3:00am

I'm going to share a story, although some of you may have already heard it. Several nights ago Josh was gone for the night for work, and so I was sleeping alone. I woke up in the middle of the night and there was a swarm of gnats flying around my head! I jumped up and ran to the living room at full speed flipping on the lights as I passed them. I was standing in the middle of the living room trying to figure out what in the world was going on, when I realized that I was only then just waking up. I thought to myself "That wasn't real..was it?" I slowly went into my bedroom and peered through the doorway-checking for swarming bugs-but there was nothing. "It was a dream. (Sigh of relief.)" I went and turned the lights back off, and went back to bed.

I have heard of those people that dream they are fighting a "bad guy" and they actually fight their spouses in their sleep. While that would be truly horrible...I am so glad Josh wasn't there because he would have laughed at me for the rest of the night!! If I start having these "Night Terrors" more often I will just have to be thankful that I am a third of Josh's size, and if I tried to beat him up in the middle of the night he would have a fighting chance against my superior strength. ha ha

No comments: