It's 12:15 am and I can't go to bed. I stayed up late watching a scary movie and now if I go to bed I will have to turn out the lights, and I know for sure if I turn out the lights the boogie man will get me. So I will sit up and talk to you lovely people. Josh is gone for the night for work-or else I would be fine. He is a big strong man and he can protect me.
I watched "The Hunted." (I know I know, it's rated R.) But I thought of my brother Garrett the whole time because it's about tracking and I am pretty sure Tom Brown helped with the movie...and for those of you who don't know who Tom Brown is-well, you just aren't as cool as me and Garrett are!! ha ha. Tom Brown is a tracker and wilderness survival expert. Garrett has been to some of his classes in New York I think. ANYWAY!! So all of that reminded me of Garrett, but all of the serial killer parts scared me, and now I think there is a super hot serial killer outside my window named Benicio Del Toro. (I know I am not making since, but I am tired and scared-so give me a break!)
Well thanks for 'listening' to me rant about everything and nothing!! Good night!
The time I was scammed and Tangents!
1 hour ago
1 comment:
You're funny! But I know what you mean. I can't sleep when Jim's gone anyways, so if I watch something scary there's absolutely no hope whatsoever that I'll rest.
Post a Comment