Monday, August 4, 2008

They Tied the Knot!

My dad and Doreen got married on Friday and it was wonderful! We are very excited to welcome Grandma Doreen into the family! I have never been to a temple marriage (besides my own of course) and so it was really awesome to be there! I am very excited for them!
Here is our little family at the temple. This was the best we could do...our kids were tired and hungry. I'm sad I didn't get more pictures with my camera, but I was sick with a fever of 102, and I wasn't very high functioning that day. (Not the best day to get sick, but I wasn't going to miss this!!) So if I get some more pics from someone else I'll post them!
CONGRATULATIONS DAD AND DOREEN!!

3 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

We're excited about their marriage too! They are a great couple. I sure hope that you're feeling better now. It must have been a hard weekend for you. xoxox

Leslie said...

Congrats to all! Hooray! We couldn't be happier for your Dad and Doreen! Tell them congrats from the Jacobs!

As far as having another baby. As of August, we're officially "trying" again. So it's pretty much up to the Big Guy Upstairs as to when we'll be blessed with another little Jacobs. Maybe it will be this month, or maybe it will be a year from now. Who knows? As soon as we find out, I'll make sure you're one of the first to know. :)

Cynthia said...

Nice pictures - You take very good pictures - I think your anniversary is coming up soon.