Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fourth of July

Tessa LOVED watching the fireworks...well, the fireworks that the town's people let off while we waited for the big ones to start. Here she is with her Grandpa looking over the town at the fireworks.
Here is Maggie with Grandpa.
Matthew and Sally got home from New Fork only a few hours before the fireworks. I was surprised they came to watch them with us! I would have been exhausted! But it was very nice to have them there.
Tessa 'pretended' to be afraid of the big fireworks, but really she was just tired. I saw her sneaking a peek every once in a while. By the end of it she was out cold! (Oh, and all of those spots on her head are mosquito bites from camping at New Fork. Everyone thought she had Chicken Pox in church on Sunday!)
Here are Josh and me with Maggie.
Happy Independence Day!

No comments: