Thursday, July 3, 2008

I was tagged by Annette

3 Joys
My biggest joy is my family...of course! I love watching my kids grow. Tessa just learned how to say "two" and "uh oh, spaghetti o's" and Maggie is becoming quite a chatter box herself, and boy does she love attention! Josh-he's wonderful as usual. He is the kindest most perfect man I could have ever found for myself. I was going to go on and name two other joys, but I decided that those are my three joys-Josh, Tessa, and Maggie.

3 Fears
That's easy, spiders, bad guys, and spiders again.

3 Goals
Hmmm, well...I want to get my house clean and keep it that way FOREVER!! And I want to be able to play Fantaisie-Impromptu by Frederic Chopin on the piano-but it would help if I would practice it. And what else...I would like to be able to do Quantum touch and heal people...that would be cool.

3 Obsessions
I have been sitting here thinking about this one for a bit, and I can't think of any TRUE obsessions...but I am a little compulsive about my house being clean-sometimes, and I am pretty compulsive about my privacy. (That one is hard to explain.) And OH! I do this 'ritual' with my hands and my teeth, where I touch my fingers to the palm of my hand, and grind my teeth at the same time to the beat of music, or counting or tracing words that I see on signs. -Ok so I am weird. Ask me about it when you see me in person. YOU HAVE seen me doing it, but you probably just didn't know it because it isn't obvious. I do it all the time. DON'T JUDGE ME! You are probably a closet freak too!

*I am tagging Sally! :)

No comments: