Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Cute Pictures of the Girls

I tried to get some cute pictures of the girls this afternoon, but Maggie was being a grump, and Tessa wanted nothing to do with the camera. But I managed a few pictures.
I think she was actually crying in this picture, but it looks like a smile so hey!



Smelling the flowers


Tessa gives me a round of applause when ever I do something she likes. I can't remember what it was that I did. I think she thought I was going to let her go across the street to the park.



These last two are just to show you what a grump Maggie was...but I think she was justified because she is teething and she has diaper rash. Poor Mags! And then her mama takes her and puts her in the prickly grass and makes dumb faces at her to try to get her to smile. I'd be mad too!

4 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

As always you pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie said...

Super cute pictures! I especially like the grumpy Maggie one. VERY cute. Beautiful flowers too. You better sic Winston on any little boys who try to pick them all off! Yeah, that'll scare them. (imagine me rolling my eyes sarcastically.)

Becky said...

Necha, you have done a fabulous job posting the events of summer. Way to GO! We can't wait to see you soon, and I'll make sure you are in the pictures too!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Your girls are darling. They are so big. Where does the time go?