Monday, June 23, 2008

Running Through the Sprinklers

Tessa decided she wanted to run through the sprinklers one evening around 5 or 6 o'clock. I grabbed her before she got sopping wet and took her in to put on her swimming suit. It was her first time running through the sprinklers so of course I had to take some pictures!!
Here she is splashing in the water.
She got really brave and would walk right up to the sprinkler!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So cute! I wish I could run through a sprinkler when it gets hot here. I think the neighbors would think I was a little odd if I did that though. It must be something you can only get away with when you're little. OR. . . if you have a little girl and you're pretending you're doing for her sake. . . but really you just want to run through a sprinkler. I just had an epiphany! One of the reasons you have kids is to re-live childhood through their eyes. YES! I can't wait to chase the ice cream truck again!!