Monday, August 18, 2008

I did it!!

I finally figured out how to put a cute background on my blogspot...instead of the standard ones! Yay me! It only took me about 2 hours. ha ha. I deleted all of my links to all of your pages in the process, but I will get them back on. Whoops! Well-just letting you know how proud I am of myself!

***Okay-so since I accidentally deleted all of my links to YOUR blog sites, I think I lost some of you forever. Will you look under "family and friends" on my blog, and see if your name is there, and if it isn't then YOU are one of the people I have no way of figuring out. Please leave me a comment with your website on it!! Thanks!! And sorry!!

3 comments:

☮ bRi LeE ☮ said...

Hey its bri. My family got a blog its www.zoodavis.blogspot.com and ya. I love your background. Its way cute.

Leslie said...

cute new background!!

Platt Family said...

So cute, congradulations for figuring it out, I was so excited when I learned how to do it too.