I had a great time at YW camp this year. I love serving the youth in my ward, and I especially love YW camp, because it is a fun filled spiritual adventure! Here are some pics from camp:
 |
| The leaders from my ward...three monkeys! |
 |
| Latrine Duty! |
 |
| Making dinner for our ward |
 |
| The Good Works Crew! |
 |
| On the 3rd year hike! |
 |
| Me and one of my YW on the hike |
 |
| Me with a few of my YW |
|
|
|
|
 |
| For our skit we did "Dating Dynasty" (Like Duck Dynasty only with dating.) The girls looked awesome! |
 |
| I caught my first fish!! I was so excited! Somewhere there is a picture of me holding up my fish. Must. Find. It. |
 |
| Me gutting my fish. That is my boss at the Rec Center Roni, teaching me how. She is awesome. |
 |
| Canoeing |
 |
| Cooking my fish for lunch. It was delicious!! |
 |
| Sally, my 2nd counselor, and Sister in Law, making a mess of her shirt. |
|
|
Camp was a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment