Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Birthday Camping Trip

 I turned 32 this month, and I told Josh that all I wanted for my birthday was a camping trip. (Does that make me the coolest wife ever or what!?) I really do love camping. 
We went up to the Uintas and had a little camp out. It was a lot of fun.
Tessa on the "top" of the Mt Range. (Maggie was sleeping.)
 The second day we took a drive over the Mt. Range to Kamas to go swimming. They have an awesome pool there, and somehow it has become a tradition that we at least go there to swim once during the summer-and always during a camping trip. The girls love it.
Me and Josh

Josh

 When we got back to camp we had lunch, and then did some playing around camp.
 Josh brought his boat...he has a faster one now. The girls love to watch, and throw things in the water.

Me and the girls
 The next day it rained super hard. Josh and I both LOVE when it rains when we are camping. I just love the sound of the rain hitting your tent or trailer. Plus it's gorgeous, and smells amazing. I also love that it forces everyone to huddle inside, to play game or whatever...just be all together. Josh and the girls and the dogs all cuddled on the bed while it rained, and listened to the pitter patter.

 It was a FUN camping trip. The most relaxing one we have had all year! 

This is me on my real birthday when we went out to eat. 
Happy Birthday to Me.

No comments: