A couple of weeks ago my brother and his family moved "home" (To the United States) from Germany. They are moving to Westpoint NY, but before settling down there, they came out west to visit family. We got them for a whole week! We had a big week of family time. I had, at times, 16 kids running around my house. It was a blast. On Saturday we went to the river to play.
We had fun floating down the river. I had to talk my girls into it, but eventually they caved, and then they wanted to do it over and over.
And here are just a few pics from the week:
This is one of my favorite ladies on the planet...my Aunt Patti. She is the Bomb! Seriously. And she is also one of the most beautiful women I know. She came all the way up from Southern Utah just to see our family while we were all together.
Cousins!
Ben and Becky at Sunday Breakfast
Sunday Breakfast...the ladies chatting it up!
Brothers
Me and Tessa, who refuses to not be silly in pictures.











No comments:
Post a Comment