Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Platt Family Reunion

The girls playing Holey Board
 We had a fun time at the Platt Reunion. It was good to see some family members that I hadn't seen in awhile. It was a little rough, because I had been at YW camp all week...and as you may know, teenage girls do not go to bed early, especially when they are camping. On Friday I got home from YW camp, threw all of my camping clothes in the washer, showered, and helped pack the trailer, and then headed out again. I think I had gotten 2.5 hours of sleep the night before. I was exhausted. But luckily family camp outs are a lot more relaxed than YW camp! :)
Tessa's Dirty face, which she didn't want me to take a picture of. :)

 My Silly Girls!


Me and Josh

 On Saturday we went on a hike to Mirror Lake. It is one we have done before with the kids. I like it because it is easy enough for the kids, but not too easy that I don't get at least a little work out in! I love hiking. I could hike every day!

Mom and Dad on the hike

 Once we got in to Mirror Lake we took a break, had a snack or two, and of course (because you know me!) I took pictures!

 After we hiked around the Lake with the kids, some of us hiked back out to get the vehicles to bring around and pick up the kids.
 Later that afternoon we played in the river by our camp. Dad brought his zip line as usual, and the kids played. Josh even brought his RC boat to play with.

Joseph



Edgar (or Neville, I can't tell) swimming across the river

 Playing in the River





Tessa doing the zip line
We had a fun reunion. We drank way too much homemade root beer, stayed up a little too late talking around the fire, got a little too much sun and used a lot of bug spray. But it was fun.

No comments: