Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just Some Summer Pics to Share!

 Summer is in full swing, and we have been busy busy busy! The first couple of days of summer break the girls crashed right after lunch.

 We've spent lots of time outside. The girls have had fun running around and getting dirty! ...and so have the dogs!

 The girls eating dipped cones from McDonalds and making a mess!
 I took them out for dinner one night when Josh was out of town. Who wants to cook on a hot day anyway!

Our little Shadow family at the ranch
We took a Sunday drive up to the ranch one day. We just played around and had some fun and then drove back. The girls like to play with the trikes and bikes up there. 

The girls playing at the park
Coloring on the back porch in the sun

My silly Tessa

One day I came down and found the girls snuggled together watching a movie. I have noticed them snuggled together a lot lately. I love that they love each other, and are the bestest buddies! 

And that is a tiny update on our summer so far!

No comments: