Let me just start by saying that...we're Mormons. So we celebrated Halloween on Saturday (The 30th.) That is why I am blogging this tonight, when technically Halloween hasn't even happened yet.
We had two little princesses this year. They loved it.
We had two little princesses this year. They loved it.

On Friday the downtown businesses did trick or treating. It is SO busy and crowded...and if "Daddy" didn't work down there then we wouldn't go. But he does, and the girls LOVE to go to Daddy's work, and he loves showing them off. So we braved the crowds and had a good time.
Later on Friday night we went to my dad's ward Halloween Party. They invite us every year. It's a fun time!
Today was "Our Halloween." We went to Josh's grandma's for dinner...where he found a wig sitting around and we all got to see what Josh would look like with hair...I prefer him bald. :) Even in the next life I think I will ask him to shave his head so that 1. I can recognize him. And 2. so that I can rub his sexy bald head!
Then we went trick or treating. Our first stop was my parent's house. Here are the girls with their grandma and Grandpa. It was raining like crazy, and so we stayed to chat for awhile. (Like we would have done anyway!)
They scored big on candy...and even toys, books, pencils, bubbles, snow globes and more! I don't know why people insist on spoiling my children but they sure love it!Tomorrow we are planning on carving pumpkins, and calling my sister who has a birthday on Halloween!
(And a nephew too, but I don't think I will be able to call him in Germany...although he is equally as important and loved!!)


4 comments:
It looks like you guys have had an awesome Halloween!!
cute girls.
Cute little princesses!
Those are two super cute princesses! I'm glad they had fun!
Post a Comment