Friday, October 22, 2010

Leaf Jumping

My dad called this afternoon and told us to come over and jump in the leaves before he bagged them up. So we headed right over! The pile he had was at least 4 feet tall. Temptation got the best of me, and I picked up Maggie and threw her in. But as soon as she hit the leaves she totally disappeared. I had a half second of panic, like mothers do when their child's head goes under water for a second at the swimming pool, but then I remembered that these were leaves, and she could still breath under there. She was a good two feet under! Lucky for me she thought it was fun! :) I just didn't think she would disappear when I threw her!
The girls had a blast playing in Grandpa's leaves, and so did Edgar. He was hilarious to watch. He wanted to jump in the leaves as much as the girls did.



After we were done playing we bagged them up. It took a long time because there were a TON of leaves!
I've decided that Grandpas are the best. Moms and Dads completely disappear when Grandparents are around. Nothing in the world matters when there is a Grandpa who wants to play!

1 comment:

Tom and Juli said...

That looks so fun! And your girls are so cute all bundled up.