Can't believe the snow...wow! Loved your Halloween costumes. We still need to finish our little guys and what a fun musuem. Thanks for sharing if we ever go to Ogden I want to visit that place. Looks like fun. You are such a great mom! :)
I love poodles! They don't shed and they are very smart dogs! Both of our dogs have been poodles. :) Next time I will get an already potty trained one though! lol
5 comments:
Can't believe the snow...wow! Loved your Halloween costumes. We still need to finish our little guys and what a fun musuem. Thanks for sharing if we ever go to Ogden I want to visit that place. Looks like fun. You are such a great mom! :)
Wow! That's crazy. I'd take the hot chocolate but leave the snow. Looks like you girls had a lot of fun!
p.s. I love your dog! We almost caved and bought a teacup poodle last month, but decided against it since we're renting.
I love poodles! They don't shed and they are very smart dogs! Both of our dogs have been poodles. :) Next time I will get an already potty trained one though! lol
holy crap!!! We are still having 80 degree weather! Can I come live with you?! :)
FUN! The snow didn't stick down here :(
Post a Comment