Sorry...I know it's nowhere near Christmas yet. But I wanted to finish this before Christmas, and I was expecting it to take a lot longer than it did.
You have seen these little figurines right? Of Santa kneeling before the Baby Jesus? Well I have always wanted one, but they are SO expensive! They cost around $40. So I decided that I would just paint one! And here it is!
I think it turned out pretty cute. I don't paint often, and when I do it's usually a poster for church. But I've been having fun lately trying to get back into it.
(Not to mention I can sign off a few things for my Personal Progress for Young Women's! lol.)
You have seen these little figurines right? Of Santa kneeling before the Baby Jesus? Well I have always wanted one, but they are SO expensive! They cost around $40. So I decided that I would just paint one! And here it is!
I think it turned out pretty cute. I don't paint often, and when I do it's usually a poster for church. But I've been having fun lately trying to get back into it.(Not to mention I can sign off a few things for my Personal Progress for Young Women's! lol.)
3 comments:
Oh Necha, this painting totally touched my heart! What a great talent you have!
Awesome. Good job!
That looks great! I have always wanted to learn to paint. I took a class in college and the teacher didn't teach me any thing! I'm glad you are able to keep it up!
Post a Comment