Monday, May 3, 2010

Link to Jennilyn's blog...which you all must see!

My "sister from another mister" Jennilyn Proux, took our pictures last week. She is an AWESOME photographer! Seriously!
Jennilyn is actually my (lets see if I can get this right...)
step sister in law??

But all that aside, she is just my sister. And we love her here at the Davis household.
The girls have been talking about "Jenny" since we had our pictures taken and want to see her again.

Jennilyn offered to do an adoption blog for us on her photography blog-which was SO nice of her.
You can read that
HERE.

You can also see some of her fabulous photography there, and I bet you might see a few familiar faces. :)

1 comment:

oureternalfamily said...

I saw her blog and I LOVED it! I loved the pics she had there too, they look AMAZING!!! Can't wait for you to post all of them on fb!