Memorial means more than just visiting your loved ones and placing flowers on their graves; it also mean YARD WORK!
Josh has been working really hard to get the fence finished, but the weather was being a stinker and slowed the project down. But it's finally finished!!! Josh worked really hard. He is incredible!
Josh has been working really hard to get the fence finished, but the weather was being a stinker and slowed the project down. But it's finally finished!!! Josh worked really hard. He is incredible!

Today (Memorial Day) we spent the WHOLE day working on the yard, and the fence. Josh sprayed the fence, and we worked really hard to lay dirt and bark in certain areas. We also planted grass, seeded existing grass, trimmed trees, and cleaned...there was a lot of cleaning to do. I helped! I have blistered feet, a sunburned neck, and a sore back to prove it! :)
It looks really nice now, and the yard is all clean and beautiful to play in!(And the best part...the kids and the dog CAN NOT get out! YIPPEE!)

3 comments:
Wow it looks really good! I'm so jealous of your yard!!
HOORAY!!!!!
That looks great! We've been working a lot on our yard to so I feel your pain, but it's worth it when things get done.
Post a Comment