Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear Shawn and Carissa,

Thanks for getting us hooked on Lost. Remember when you were over last time; Dad was sleeping in the chair and you guys were trying to convince us that we would love Lost? Well, you were right.

We don't have TV, but we have netflix, and we can stream it instantly. Which works out perfectly because it's just like you said-the episodes leave you hanging and you HAVE to see the next one right away. I have been watching them, and I just want to know WHAT THE HECK is going on!!

Is there really a monster on the island?
What is that black cloud monster thing?
What is up with pushing a button in the hatch?
Who are the Others!?
Where is Walt, and is he ok?
And does Kate end up with Sawyer or Jack?
Please tell me nothing ever happens to baby Aaron!
Oh, and I don't like the new girl...Anna Lucinda-or whatever her name is. She scares me.
Oh and Hurley is my favorite. He is too funny.

Josh doesn't have the time to sit and watch every episode with me, but he watches them here and there, and I catch him up on what happened. We are half way through season 2. He won't admit it, but he likes it too.
It's not the kind of show I would have picked for myself but now that I am watching it I NEED to know what is going on.

So thanks Shawn and Carissa for getting me hooked. I am blaming my staying up until 2am every night on you. :)

Love you guys!

Love, Necha

1 comment:

BECKY said...

lol I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one that stays up all night watching Lost!