Saturday, April 26, 2008

For All You Spiders Out There...


Listen Up! I love to garden (even though I have no idea what I am doing) and I love to have my hands in the dirt-especially that cold dark brown dirt. If while I am gardening I find you, I will kill you. I will have no mercy for your egg sacks, just as I had no mercy for the 17 egg sacks I found today while pulling weeds. I want you to know that I garden with a can of Raid at my side. I know this is not the most healthy way to garden, but because of my feelings towards all of you spiders, I will use it. If you want to live I suggest moving off my property. There is a house next door that no one lives in, so my guess is that your chances of being killed by a human there are minimal. I understand your purpose in the food chain, but if I see you, you will die. Consider this your one and only warning. You will not be given two weeks notice to move off of my premises. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day. -Necha

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hahahaha! I feel the same way!!

Mel & Annette said...

You crack me up!

Sally said...

You can call me and I'll take those egg sacks off your hands. Then they can eat all of my grasshoppers!