Thursday, April 3, 2008

More of Josh's Birthday

Josh had to work most of the day on his birthday so we had a family get together with his brothers and sisters and my dad and brother (Just all the family that lives in town) on Sunday evening to have cake and ice cream. I made him a carrot cake-his favorite, although it was a bit crumbly! So on his real birthday, we just did a quick family thing.
I worked really super duper hard to get some cute pictures of our wiggly little girls to put in a frame to go on Josh's desk in his office at work. (Man! That was a lot of prepositional phrases!)
The pictures turned out so cute, but I should have ironed the sheet that I put up behind them. But who thinks of those things before hand!? Josh loved them.
And here they are. How in the world I manage to keep them still long enough I will never know! I especially love that Tessa is holding her 'T' upside down!
And then since I had already made him a cake a few days before, I made him a mint cream pie...thingy. It was good.
And here we are...I just threw this one in.

No comments: