This year Josh and I TRIED to get a deer or two. I have my hunter's safety now, so I joined in. After 38-some-odd hours of hiking around the mountains over the span of 10 days, and only seeing does, (which we can't shoot) we accepted that our freezer was going to be empty of venison this winter. Sad sad day for us. But on the plus side, I got to hike for 30 or so hours...which I LOVE hiking, and I got some great one on one time with my hunny. :)
![]() |
| Josh-before sunset waiting it out. |
We saw every creature under the sun-except what we needed to see. We saw elk, antelope, rabbits, coyote, and I even about got walked over buy this bull moose! Scary! They are so mean! But it was cool to see him so close. He kept coming towards me and walked right by me.
I DID find this, and told Josh I had found my 4 point.
Well there is always next year!
Maybe we'll try for an elk.




No comments:
Post a Comment