Today I chaperoned Tessa's school field trip to the Black Island Farm Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze. It was SO fun! I kept wishing the rest of my family was there.
Also, my children are still at the age where they WANT me around. They are proud to show their mom off to their friends. I feel the need to take advantage of that while I can!
It's also fun for me to see how they interact with their friends and teachers. I don't know-it just gives me more insight into their little lives.
![]() |
| Ready to do the Corn Maze! |
![]() |
| Me and Tessa-Lost in the Corn Maze |
![]() |
| I had to add this one because it just shows how much fun she was REALLY having, rather than her fake smile when I make her pose. |
![]() |
| If this picture doesn't capture the essence of Fall I don't know what does. |
![]() |
| On the Hay Ride |
They got to pick out their own pumpkin! The driver told us that THESE are called "Sugar Pumpkins" and they are the type you make pumpkin pie out of. He said this is as big as they get, and one pumpkin can make about 2 pies. I am SO making pies. (If Tessa will let me use her pumpkin that is!)
Happy Fall Everyone!










No comments:
Post a Comment