Our little Tessa had her 6th birthday today! She is growing up so fast!
This year she asked for a "Brave" cake. Well, the long story is, she asked for a Tiana (Frog Princess) cake, but when she got to the store to pick out her doll she fell in love with this doll instead. We hadn't even seen the movie "Brave" yet, but after she decided on this doll for her cake we took her out to the movie to see it. She was very happy with her cake...which is all I care about!
We invited the family over for her party. We have a lot of cousins in town!
![]() |
| Tessa opening presents |
![]() |
| Tessa going around the room hugging everyone saying "Thank you." |
We're missing a few cousins that couldn't make it, but this is most of the cousins that live in town. No need for "friend parties" just yet with this crew!!
![]() |
| Blowing out her candles |
I don't know why, but it was a tradition with my family growing up to take a picture with all of the loot that you made off with! I don't know if it's to show how spoiled you are, or so that you can remember when you got that toy you loved when you look back at old pictures.
Tessa had a great birthday! (I know because she said our evening family prayer and thanked Heavenly Father for such a wonderful, fun birthday.) We sure love this sassy little girl. She brings an enthusiastic joy into our home and we couldn't live without her! Happy Birthday Tessa!







3 comments:
How cute! I love the cake!
can you make me an ariel one on my birthday? also we love edwina at our house. reginald vonhoobiedoobie or whatever it is.
Allie you have got one (Or two) sharp eyes!! I was like "How if the world did she know she got that book?" You can barely make it out in the picture! It's a super cute book!! Reginald Von Hoobie-Doobie is the awesomest!
Post a Comment