Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School!

 The girls had their first day of school yesterday. It was Maggie's first day of Kindergarten, and Tessa's first day of 1st grade! I can't believe my kids are that old already.
 They looked cute in their new little outfits. They were both very excited!

 Josh and I dropped them of at their separate little playgrounds and then we stood in the middle and looked at them longingly. When the bell rang they ran to line up. I was "That mom" taking pictures of their every move. No one cried. They were excited. I was fine...ish. Mostly I was just scared of the quiet house I knew I had waiting for me. But all was well!
They came home and were SO hyper, they could hardly tell me about their day. They were both jumping around, rolling on the floor, jumping on furniture, and talking in silly voices, and then falling on the floor laughing...they were exhausted! Maggie fell right to sleep and Tessa finally calmed down. It takes some time getting used to a full day like that. But once they were able to tell me about their days we found out they loved school, and couldn't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Kami said...

My little guy's first day of kindergarten was today! Kids grow up so quickly! Your girls are so cute!