My husband has been working hard on our sprinkler system. He has had a few interruptions from me, calling him in for dinner, the girls wanting attention, and puppies who love him too much to let him work.
They are finally done. I am NOT one of those people who does well in construction zones, particularly when it's in or around my house. But it's done now, and I can give a sigh of relief, and watch my sprinklers come on all by themselves, very Bellagio-esque. Seriously, come by my house sometime around 6:30 am and see the show. It isn't set to music but it's pretty awesome.
For some reason I was thinking my yard was going to look something Martha Stuart like the minute we finished with the sprinklers, but there are brown dirt lines everywhere. I hear those take a year to fill in. But nevertheless, I'm loving the sprinkler system and I adore my husband for putting it in. Well I adore him for many other reasons too, like how sweet he is to my puppy who bothers him while he is working.



3 comments:
It would be nice to have a sprinkler system! :)
On another note...
How do you make your pictures large on your blog?
Oh it's easy. But I think you have to be on the updated version of Blogger. So if you are, then you just click on the picture one you upload it, and it will give you options to make it different sizes, or even to give it captions.
Thanks! I'll try it! :) I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment