There have been a lot of pictures of me lately on my blog! Usually there are no pictures of me because I am always the one taking the pictures. Anyway...
My garden is really coming along. We were gone for a couple of weeks for our reunion and YW camp, and I was in shock to see my garden when I got home. It had all really taken off! We are eating radishes the size of baseballs, and if anyone wants some spinach please let me know!
As I've already said, this is my first garden, and I am shocked and amazed that anything grew! It so awesome to be able to go outside and get a big bunch of fresh spinach for our dinner, and know that WE grew it! That it hasn't been sprayed with chemicals. That it hasn't traveled 2000 miles to get to us! I am loving my little garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment