
It's a sad sad day...and also a bit of an exciting one. Our little Tessa has officially entered the world of school. It seems like only 5 days ago that she turned 5...oh wait...it WAS only 5 days ago that she turned 5.
We got her up and ready this morning. She was very excited, had a good breakfast of pancakes and applesauce, and got all ready to go. I amazed myself by not crying, although I DID want to pick her up and run in the opposite direction as we walked the short distance to school.

We got there a little early so she was able to play on the playground with some of her friends while Josh and I stood there talking to other parents we knew...all of us taking pictures and talking about how nervous we were (Or weren't for the men.) I think those men were just as heat broken as the women...they just didn't want to show it. ;)

The bell rang and she lined up behind her teacher. We watched her walk away, and just before she went in the doors she turned and waved to her momma with a big smile on her face. :) We are so proud of her! -And a little nervous. It's a big day over here!
2 comments:
That is so exciting, and she looks super cute!!
Love her cute outfit! She looks like she loves Kindergarten so far. The pictures of the kids all swinging with their backpacks on was too funny :)
Post a Comment