Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ladies Night!

My husband is gone for a few days...doing his duty as a Young Men's and Scout leader. He's off to camp until Monday. So that leaves me and the girls to live it up girly style until he returns.
I wanted to do a bunch of stuff with the girls that we wouldn't do when Daddy is around...girly stuff. It was hard to come up with ideas, mostly just because I do girly stuff all the time and Josh just lives with it. :) He's a real trooper!
So I made Mango Salsa...yum!
Recipe Here

Then we watched this movie...One of my favorites! It was hard to come up with a girly show that the girls would want to watch, and something adult enough that I would want to watch. This was our compromise and they loved it.

And while we watched it we ate ice cream sundaes, and did mani-pedi's, and now we look fabulous!

3 comments:

Mandy Vermillion said...

That is one of my favorite movies too! Looks like you girls had fun!

Kami said...

Sounds fun! That Mango salsa sounds so yummy! You always have fun ideas. What a great mom you are!

Sydnee said...

Maggie is wearing the headband we made :)