Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Boating

Josh borrowed his dad's boat for a couple of days and we went out on the reservoir and had a good time. The kids were so nervous! (I was just nervous to back the boat into the water! Eek! I had to do it because Josh had to be in the boat.) Once we got on the water the girls had a great time! They kept saying, "This is so cool!" and "This is my FAVORITE boat!"
*You are right Annette! This is the best spot on the boat!*
The girls had a great time!

Tessa took this picture of us! Didn't she do a great job!

And then we went out again the next day with my parents.


I drove the boat...like 3 miles per hour.
And the girls were super excited about putting their feet in the water!
It was a fun time! Thanks Mel and Annette for letting us borrow your boat! :)

1 comment:

Kami said...

Looks like so much fun! :)