If you were in my family, you would know that I am in a constant battle against the world for FAMILY TIME. It's pretty much the only thing I care about. I mean work, and callings, and all of that is great too. But those are all just a means to find time to be with MY little family. It's what it's all about!! So last night we found a much coveted evening with nothing to do but be together. Whoopie! So we decided to have a backyard BBQ with the kids, and then play in the sprinklers...because even at 8pm it was really hot out!




Josh is the best dad in the world. Not many full grown men will put on a swimming suit, and sit in a 3 inch deep pink baby swimming pool and let his kids drench him. It takes a special sort of man to do that. (Seriously.)

I tried to not get wet, which meant running in the house a few times to avoid the drenchers.


(By the way, we have been meaning to upgrade our pool but just haven't found time. lol)

I have noticed a lot of "foot pictures" lately. I swear it's just a coincidence!


We were going to set up a tent and sleep in the back yard with the kids, but they were spraying for mosquitoes so we decided we better not. So instead we went out for ices cream!
1 comment:
That looks like fun!
Post a Comment