I didn't know what to title this one, because usually if I say we are at "Winter Camp" it means New Fork. But this was actually a work trip that Josh had to do, and we went with him!
Josh works for the county, and he sometimes works up at the Youth Camp. Sometimes meaning, once a year at most. Usually less than that. Anyway! We've gone before!
We usually invite my parents. My dad has a lot of history up here, just as Josh and I both do as well. We used to come up all the time as kids, as a ward, for youth camps, or just to come up with the family who I was really good friends with their daughter, and her dad was the care taker then. I have spent many a night in this cabin! And now I get to come back with my husband and children! :)
Josh works for the county, and he sometimes works up at the Youth Camp. Sometimes meaning, once a year at most. Usually less than that. Anyway! We've gone before!
We usually invite my parents. My dad has a lot of history up here, just as Josh and I both do as well. We used to come up all the time as kids, as a ward, for youth camps, or just to come up with the family who I was really good friends with their daughter, and her dad was the care taker then. I have spent many a night in this cabin! And now I get to come back with my husband and children! :)
Remember-Josh is here to work! Does it look like he got much done?Just kidding Josh-He really did work his bum off. We hardly saw him!
Funny Story...we came up here 2 years ago. Tessa brought her Tinkerbell toys. When we went to leave, we couldn't find her "Silvermist" doll. Just before we left to come up here this time, she out of the blue asked me if we could find her doll. I told her no. I said there was no way it was still up there. She insisted that we would find it. I was shocked that she even remembered it. But as soon as we got up there, I noticed on a table that it was just sitting there!! I couldn't believe it and she was SO OVERJOYED to find it!

Taking the girls for a snowmobile ride. (I drive a snowmobile like a granny...in case you were wondering.)















4 comments:
I really REALLY hate the snow... but seeing how much fun you all had is making me so jealous! I want to go stay in a cabin and play in the snow!
Just so you know, I'm sure you drive a snowmobile better than me. I've never even seen one in person before. LOL! Looks like you guys had tons of fun though!!
I remember staying at that cabin. Fun memories growing up.
That looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment