My "Thing" for bald heads started with this guy. First of all, forget the bald head...Billy Corgan just rules anyway. He's weird, but not freaky. He's strange, but not psychotic, and he's talented, but not insane. (As so many truly talented people are.)
For those of you out of the awesome 90's rock band loop, Billy Corgan is the lead singer for Smashing Pumpkins...my favorite band.
Anywho! Back on Topic...
I have a thing for bald heads. Billy is a tad on the skinny lanky side. I like men that look like they ride a Harley and kill a few people a week, but really wouldn't hurt a fly.
I don't know...it's like a magic 8 ball or something. Maybe bald heads are lucky.
I've also always had a thing for this guy...(Remember...rides a Harley and kills a few people a week.) But also...He cleans! ;)You know what they say-
"God only made so many perfect heads, and on the rest of them he put hair."
So True!
Maybe that is why I fell in love with this guy:

I'm sure I could think of a few more reasons if I really tried. :)
3 comments:
Haha, so cute! I dated a couple of baldies back in my day... But tom's hair is so soft and curly I can't get enough of it.
Is Josh naturally bald or is he a semibaldy and shaves? Just wondering?
Emily-both. He's pretty much totally bald...no hair. But he does have a tiny bit of peach fuzz that he shaves off. (Which you can't see anyway, because it's clear!)
Post a Comment