Sunday, February 13, 2011

Need a last minute Valentine?

...And have a bowl of fruit handy?
THIS site is amazing. They have some of the cutest ideas. Which is where I got THIS one! (Where you can download the PDF.)
I loved it for three reasons:
1. It's super easy!
2. The kids could participate!
and
3. It's great for those people who wouldn't really appreciate a big plate of sugar. (i.e. cupcakes.)
They can be printed out with the click of a button, AND if you are handy like that, you could print them onto sticker paper, and make it even easier!
We also made hand made cards to go with them. :)
I decided to wrap mine up into a tiny fruit basket for easy delivery, but I think even just handing someone a single apple would be cute!

1 comment:

Kami said...

so cute love this idea and thanks for sharing it on fff