Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our Big Family Birthday Party Reunion

Ok, I promised a post about the family "birthday" reunion on Saturday. But I didn't want to do it until I figured out my blog problem...mentioned in previous post. It's fixed now so yay...I can add millions of pictures and entertain you all! :)

So we had a big party on Saturday. It was the first time in a year or so since our family has all been together...and even then we were missing a few. Ben couldn't make it up from Texas that soon, and Joseph is on his mission and so obviously couldn't come. Aaron is in Heaven...but probably came. Other than that we were all there.

It was a party for all the June birthdays. A great excuse to get together.
Does this picture not kill you!! This man needs a baby of his own and fast.
(We are working on it...hence the button to your right that says "Opening the door to adoption. Click here." -Click it I dare you.)
This is Baby Connor, Ben and Becky's youngest. He is so darn cute!!

Here is my dad with the two babies, Connor and Andy-Amanda and Ben's son. (There are two Bens.)
The kids had fun playing on the park.

Then after we ate it was picture time...
Garrett and Cynthia Family

Ben and Becky family (minus Ben)
Brandon and Mandi Family
Josh and Necha FamilyBen and Amanda FamilyShawn and Carissa FamilyMom and DadIt was the first time in quite a while that all of the cousins have been together. So of course we needed a picture!!
(Notice how many girls there are compared to boys...my two girls are a bit out numbered.)

And the Family
Carissa makes the most AMAZING cup cakes ever! I still remember the ones from last year and these were just as good!
You saw this pic already in the Fathers Day post, but here it is again. That guy really loves those little girls!
After it was all over we set our balloons free. We did this at Josh's cousin's funeral a few weeks ago, and now the girl love to set balloons free. They think they go up to Heaven to be with all of our friends and family who have passed on.
(Nice thought.)
It was a lot of fun, and so good to have the family together. I wish we could be together like that more often. We have a lot of fun. I love my family and I love being around them.
(Guys we really should try to get together more often...those of us that aren't going to be living in Germany anyway.)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I can't believe how many cousins are on your side of the family. It seems like just yesterday there were only a few baby boys. It also looks like only you and Josh are able to make girls. :) Looks like a fun get together.