Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!


This picture is from today...Yesterday if you are reading this on Father's Day. There will be a whole post dedicated to this day, but I wanted to use this picture to celebrate my husband.

Josh is one of the best Daddies on the face of the earth. He really takes the time to play with his kids. I often find him with one girl on each knee, reading them book after book, or snuggled in bed sleeping. He is very involved in everything they do, and wants to hear all of the stories I have collected through the day of the funny things they have said and done. He is a wonderful Father. We love him more than can be expressed! Happy Father's Day Josh!!

And to my own dad...Dad you are one of my very best friends. I love you, and I appreciate everything you do for me, and for my family. You are an amazing father. One memory...just for fun...
I remember when I finally learned my ABC's. You came home from work and I sang them for you, and you said that THAT deserved a special treat-a "Daddy Daughter Date." So off we went to McDonalds for Hot Fudge Sundae's. I didn't know what a Sundae was, but I knew it had to have something to do with church. I was wrong. But you let me pick where we sat, and of course I chose the cowboy saddles that they used to have in the McDonalds. We sat and ate ice cream and talked about how my 5 year old life was going. Then we went home, and I felt very special! That is only ONE of the many things that has made you a great dad. I love you! Happy Father's Day!!


Me and my Dad.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I love the picture of your girls and Josh! I love the pictures in your previous post too! :)