Sunday, July 19, 2009

This post is really only for Shawn...


Shawn, I found this little guy in the grass at Dad's house. I was walking around by the old camper on the side of the house, and there he was in the grass. My girls have been playing with him, and ripped his feet off, hence the white putty. But I just wanted you to see it. It TOTALLY reminded me of you. I remember you having all kinds of cowboys and Indians, and little army men. So I just pictured you playing with this little Indian guy in the grass, and leaving him there 15 or so years ago! You were a cute kid. Sorry about the atomic wedgies and the beating you up! I love you!

2 comments:

Platt Family said...

I showed this blog to Shawn-he liked it alot and then started telling me all about his little army men and GI Joes that he would play with all the time!

Necha said...

Cool! I am glad! That is what I hoped he would get out of it-memories! :)