Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meet Sam

This is Sam.

Sam has come to stay with us for a few days. He is the newest addition to the Haws family. (My sister and her husband and son.)
When rumor got out that there was a new little puppy at the Davis household-This is what I found on my door step a few minutes after 9:00pm.

A small mob of puppy lovers
They ooed, and awed and snuggled and fell in love.
Wouldn't you!?
Sorry that my pictures are a little blurry. It was dark out.
Don't worry Amanda and Ben. I am just socializing your puppy for you! :)

3 comments:

Sally said...

THAT is the most adorable mob I have ever seen! and the puppy... well that just makes it all even cuter!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

He's so cute!!! I have turned into quite the puppy lover!

Anonymous said...

yea we could be twins!! we should celebrate!! lol
we do need to go to the movies again! !let me know when your free