
2. I had someone to sleep with when Josh was away.
3. I had a 45 second warning before someone showed up at the door.

4. When I needed a hug and no one would give me one, my dog always would.
5. I had a really good excuse to take a walk.

6. I always had a welcoming party when I came home, and I knew I was special to someone.

7. Having a dog mellowed me out. My dog made me a kinder person.
8. I had someone to say "Protect the house" to before I left...and I knew he would, even with all of his 7 pounds.

9. I had a reason to laugh every day. My dog brought humor into our home.

10. People occasionally get mad/annoyed/irritated/bored of you. Dogs never do. I always had someone that loved me unconditionally. Even if I got mad at him-he never got mad at me. According to my dog, I, along with the rest of his pack (our family) were the greatest people on earth.
3 comments:
I totally love the pictures!
This makes me so sad. If our dog died I wouldn't know what to do!
Oh little Winston. What a good little dog he was.
Post a Comment