Grandma and Grandpa Davis came up today for Mother's Day, and they had a b-day present for Maggie as well-A cute Spring/Summer dress. We tried it on as soon as we got home, and it was so cute that we had to take some pictures. And since our families are in need of some updated photos anyway-it became a little photo shoot! (The picture above is a little dark, but I loved it so I had to add it!)



3 comments:
Necha,
Happy Mother's Day! I just wanted you to know that your kids are so stinking cute! I also wanted you to know that I love reading your blog because you are such an inspiration to me as a mother! Thank you for that !
Emily
The girls are adorable. And what a perfect day for a photo shoot. Glad that the sundress fit. See you soon. Love you guys!
They are so cute and the dresses are darling.
Post a Comment