We finally had a warm enough day to play in the sprinklers. I didn't think the girls would really play in the water, but Tessa did! She loved it! Maggie wasn't as enthusiastic. But they both had fun playing outside in their bathing suits!
Necha, I use Picasa for all of my photo editing. It's free, just google it. The only thing is, if you use a mac computer it won't work. If you have a PC, just play around with Picasa. I think it will automatically take all of your pictures on the computer and upload them to Picasa. The good news is, when you edit a photo in Picasa the original copy of the picture (from your photo file) won't change at all. Also, when pictures are dark -- like that one you love with your little girl in the air, Picasa has a tool called "fill light" that will lighten it right up. I love it! So. . . there you go. Hope that answers your question. :)
3 comments:
I love running through the sprinklers! Lucky girls!
Thanks for the info on Jofus - It sounds like he's doing well. It looked like Tessa is going to love summer!
Necha, I use Picasa for all of my photo editing. It's free, just google it. The only thing is, if you use a mac computer it won't work. If you have a PC, just play around with Picasa. I think it will automatically take all of your pictures on the computer and upload them to Picasa. The good news is, when you edit a photo in Picasa the original copy of the picture (from your photo file) won't change at all. Also, when pictures are dark -- like that one you love with your little girl in the air, Picasa has a tool called "fill light" that will lighten it right up. I love it! So. . . there you go. Hope that answers your question. :)
Post a Comment