I just wanted to tell everyone that we talked to Joseph on Mother's Day and he is doing GREAT! We went up to Dad's for the phone call at 4:00pm. We all talked to him and even talked to a kid he recently baptized. He is a trainer now, and I think he loves it! I don't think he misses us AT ALL! He is doing a lot of work, and working with a lot of people. It was so good to hear from him. He is still the sarcastic kid he always has been-but he has definitely matured in a man.
lol. He sent some pictures in his last letter to me (but I gave them to dad) of HUGE bugs! Icky! They had a whole cork board full of them. I am SO glad I live in Wyoming! They had spiders the size of my hand down there! He also sent some pictures of a memorial type thing to the band "Alabama." and he said he had no clue who Alabama was! I am not even a country fan and I know who they are! Come on Joseph!! :) But he is doing good, and having fun, and getting a lot of work done! He sounded great, and Tessa even talked to him. She said "I love you
Jofus!" It was cute. Well I just thought I would share!
No comments:
Post a Comment